Monday 15 November 2010

Creating the music magazine /1st lesson

In this lesson I began to create my masthead, strapline and storylines for my magazine. I was to decide what colours and what fonts I would like to include in my layout. For a selection of fonts to suite my magazine  i went to dafont.com a website that has a variety of cool fonts that I could use I chose three fonts out of many and from those three i chose one that i prefered and that would suite my target market. I used this font to create the masthead for my magazine. I was also asked to think about where I would place my images on my front cover and the images I would use on the contents and double page spread. It was important to think of my target market so that I could choose a suitable font, colour design and use the right language to appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment